1. coin-speed.com platform is managed by coin-speed.com LTD, Registration Number 14664371, 24 Rivington Street, London, England, EC2A 3DU, United Kingdom
2. This document has been prepared in accordance with UK law and generally accepted cryptoassets management practices.
3. Website futures are available for use only by registered users.
4. To register an account on coin-speed.com you must be at least 18 years old and have capacity to enter into this agreement.
1. Deposit (Investment) is a private contract between coin-speed.com LTD and the individual who has registered the account.
2. When making a deposit, the user entrusts their digital funds to coin-speed.com LTD and gives it the right to manage them in their best interest to ensure the income offered in the investment plan of their choice.
3. The amount of the deposit and its duration depend on the chosen investment plan.
4. The initial deposit amount will be refunded after completion of the Plan without any fees.
5. Daily earnings from the Investment Plan will be added to the user's account every 24 hours.
6. The amount of daily profits depends on invested amount and selected Investment Plan.
7. Users can calculate expected profits using the profit calculator on the home page.
8. To make a deposit, User can use any payment system accepted by coin-speed.com.
9. The value of the deposit will be expressed in USD, and each time converted at the current rate of the selected cryptocurrency. The rates are flexible and depend on the current cryptocurrency rates.
10. It is forbidden to make deposits between two registered coin-speed.com accounts. Please do not set the generated deposit address in one account as the withdrawal address in another coin-speed.com account.
1. The user can request a withdrawal at any time as long as they have sufficient funds in their balance.
2. The time of processing the withdrawals:
Within 24 hours: for withdrawals of earnings and referral commission
Within 48 hours: for withdrawals containing funds from a released deposit.
3. coin-speed.com LTD is not responsible for the speed of the blockchain network for individual cryptocurrencies. With heavy network loads, confirmation time may be longer than usual.
4. coin-speed.com LTD cannot reverse or cancel cryptocurrency transfers made to a wrong wallet address. Please double-check your wallet address before you confirm withdrawal request. Funds sent to the wrong address will not be refunded.
5. coin-speed.com LTD is not responsible for delays due to technical issues with the blockchain serving the individual cryptocurrencies.
1. Users are strictly prohibited from creating multiple accounts for the purpose of cheating the referral system and collecting commissions from their own deposits.
2. Any attempt to create multiple accounts for fraudulent purposes will result in the suspension of the user's account and the freezing of all funds in all linked accounts that were used to wrongly collect referral commissions.
3. Each User is responsible for the security of their account.
4. The highest account security is ensured by enabling two-factor authentication (at least for the login option).
5. The user should use a strong password consisting of at least 6 characters, containing upper and lower case letters, numbers, or special characters. The password should be different from the one used, e.g. for the email box associated with the coin-speed.com account.
6. Please Note: Our support or administration NEVER CONTACTS users personally via Telegram accounts or other messengers. The only possible contact ways are Live Chat on our website, Contact Form on website, or E-Mail to [email protected].
7. coin-speed.com LTD never asks for payments to external crypto wallets and never promotes/recommends any other investment platforms, programs, bots, and apps.
1. Spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including "spam/junk mail", which has not been requested by the recipient.
2. It is intrusive and often irrelevant or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources.
3. If any law enforcement agency, internet provider, web hosting provider or other person or entity provide us with notice that you may have engaged in transmission of unsolicited e-mails or may have engaged in otherwise unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of an internet service provider's terms or any such policies regulations,we will reserve the right tocooperate in any investigation relating to your activities including disclosure of your account information.
1. coin-speed.com LTD reserves the right to make changes to the current document.
2. coin-speed.com LTD will inform all users about any changes by publishing it on official Social Media Channels.
1. If you have questions or complaints about this Agreement, please contact us by E-Mail:
"Absolute Decision" You may lose the crypto you enter on this platform. There are no legal terms or rules on this platform, and you agree not to bind this platform with any legal terms. We do not take any responsibility for losses if crypto cannot be withdrawn from the platform. You agree to comply with any written or unwritten rules on this platform. You accept any losses in any form. Profits are tentative; you may get profits on the platform, but you may not be able to withdraw crypto to your account someday. Remember, "Don't spend if you can't afford to lose." Confidentiality. 6.1. The confidentiality condition applies to information that the Organizer can receive about the Participant during his stay on the Game website and which can be correlated with this particular user. The organizer automatically receives and writes technical information from your browser to the server logs: IP address, address of the requested page, etc. The organizer can save "cookies" on the user's computer and subsequently use them. The Organizer guarantees that the data provided by the participant when registering in the Game will be used by the Organizer only within the Game. 6.2. The Organizer has the right to transfer personal information about the Participant to third parties only in cases where: 6.2.1. The participant has expressed a desire to disclose this information; 6.2.2. Without this, the Participant cannot use the desired product or service, in particular - information about names (nicknames), game attributes - may be available to other participants; 6.2.3. This is required by international law and/or authorities, following a legal process; Other provisions. 7.1. The invalidity of a part or paragraph (subparagraph) of this agreement does not entail the invalidity of all other parts and paragraphs (subparagraphs). 7.2. The term of this Agreement is set for the entire period of the playground, that is, for an indefinite period, and does not imply an expiration date for this agreement. 7.3. By registering and being on the playground, the participant acknowledges that he has read, understood and fully accepts the terms of this Agreement, as well as the rules of the game and other official documents. 7.4. To receive the site's services, the Participant fully accepts all the terms of this Agreement. In case of disagreement with any of the terms of the Agreement, the Participant is invited to refuse to use the services of the site. In order to exclude the Participant from misleading (deception), the Organizer warns before the Participant accepts the consent to use the site services that the services offered to the Participant in the form of a game are based on the risk arising between several participants in the game according to the rules established by the organizer of this game. The funds of the Participant necessary to ensure the game (acquisition of funds for the game, improvement by the player of the conditions for winning, etc.), who has accepted the terms of the Agreement, are sent to the general game fund of the Participants (players), from which the winnings are added. Accordingly, the organizer warns you that the game is partially based on the principles of a financial pyramid and at any time you can lose all your funds, while you will not have any claims against the site organizer. In addition, by accepting the Agreement, the Participant confirms his consent to the use of the game fund by the Organizer for organizing and servicing the game among the Participants. The end result of gambling risk is winning. At the same time, the Organizer undertakes to minimize the negative consequences of the Participant's risk in the game in order to attract individuals to the site. At the same time, the provided service in the form of a game is aimed at meeting the needs of the Participant, which he determines and evaluates independently by his consent to participate. These terms and conditions of the game and other information of the site do not have the goal of the Organizer to induce in the Participant the emotions associated with the anticipation of success (excitement). 7.5. The agreement comes into force from the moment of registration of the participant in the project.